TAGS NOW DUE: "M-N-O" tags are due by August 31, 2023. "P-Q-R" tags are due by September 30, 2023. Please provide proof of insurance for each vehicle. The towing vehicle insurance for the trailers will be accepted. Remember, no proof of insurance, no tags! It's the law!
Second half Real Estate and Personal Property taxes were due Wednesday, May 10th. Personal property taxes are due in full with interest before we can process any vehicle business.
The Treasurer's Office is responsible for:
- Property Tax Payments
- Vehicle Tags and Registrations
- Driver's License
Open during lunch hour.
Please note: All delinquent personal property taxes must be paid in the Treasurer's Office before any vehicle business can be completed, and in Kansas, no proof of insurance, no tag! It's the law!
- Affidavit of Relationship (TR-215) (PDF)
- Affidavit to a Fact/Bill of Sale (TR-12) (PDF)
- Application for Secured/Duplicate/Reissue Title (TR-720b) (PDF)
- Lien Release (TR-150) (PDF)
- Lienholder's Consent to Transfer Vehicle Ownership (TR-128) (PDF)
- Power of Attorney (TR-41) (PDF)
- Title and Registration Manual Application (TR-212A) (PDF)
- Disabled Placard/Plate Application (TR-159) (PDF)
- Self-Certification of Continued Eligibility for Disabled Parking Privileges (TR-159a) (PDF)
(For vehicles with liens or security interests)