- Aluminum (Pop cans, aluminum foil, and aluminum) No cash is given*
- Corrugated Cardboard
- Electronic Waste (We accept all small electronics free of charge) No cathode-ray tube (CRT) items*
- Glass - Bottles and jars - all colors. Remove caps, labels can remain.
- High-Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE) Number 2 Colored Plastic (High-density polyethylene like liquid laundry soap and bleach bottles)
- HDPE Number 2 Plastic - Such as milk and vinegar jugs and natural-colored containers.
- Newspapers, Magazines and Phone Books
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PETE) Number 1 Plastic - soda, water bottles, and peanut butter jars (see-through plastic) NO Tupperware
- Tin Cans - Please rinse, labels can remain, wire hangers are accepted, no plastic hangers.
- White ledger/Office paper - White/colored paper, notebook paper, carbonless forms, and junk mail.
Items Not Accepted
- Boxboard (Snack boxes, cereal boxes, beer or soda boxes)
- Empty Vehicle Oil Containers
- Household Trash (paper plates, solo cups, diapers, fast food bags, wrappers, and styrofoam)
- Hypodermic Needles/Syringes (If you need help with disposing of these, please contact us)
- Plastic Bags, Shopping Bags (Such as Walmart bags)
- Treated Glass (Such as windows and tabletops)
Closed for the following 2021 holidays
- Friday, January 1st for New Years Day
- Monday, January 18th for Martin Luther King, Jr Day
- Monday, February 15th for Presidents Day
- Monday, May 31st, for Memorial Day
- Monday, July 5th, for Independence Day
- Monday, September 6th, for Labor Day
- Monday, October 11th, for Columbus Day
- Thursday, November 11th, for Veteran's Day
- Thursday, November 25th for Thanksgiving
- Friday, November 26th for Thanksgiving
- Saturday, November 27th for Thanksgiving
- Friday, December 24th for Christmas
- Saturday, December 25th for Christmas
- Friday, December 31st for New Year's Eve
- Saturday, January 1st for New Year 2022